What can I do if my item is shown as delivered, but it hasn’t been received?
- Check whether the item was sent using a service that obtains a signature on delivery. If it was, do you recognise the name of the person who accepted the item? The name will be provided by the person who accepted the delivery and not always the person on the address label.
- If the item was sent to your home, ask anyone else living there if they accepted the delivery. Please also check if the item has been left with a neighbour, or in your designated Safeplace if you have one.
- If the item was sent to your work address, check with the post room and your colleagues to see if someone accepted the delivery.
- If you bought the item online, check that the shipping address was correct.
- If all of this information has been checked and you still cannot locate your shipment, please click here to contact us.
Typical shipping times after dispatch from the warehouse are as follows:
- UK mainland: Within 2-3 business days
- Northern Ireland: Up to 5 business days
- Scottish Islands & Highlands: Up to 5 business days
- Channel Isles: Up to 5 business days
- Isle of Man: Up to 5 business days
- BFPO: Up to 5 business days